Water =2 cups
Green cardamom crushed= 2
Black pepper powder =1 tsp.
Vegetable oil =3 tbsp.
ginger-garlic& green chilli =1 tsp.
Turmeric Powder =1/2 tsp.
Kashmiri chilli powder =2 tsp.
Cumin seeds =1 tsp.
Coriander leaves /curry leaves=Few
Salt to taste .
1. Cut the paneer into cubes.
2. Boil tomatoes and then peel off the skin. Mash them to make a pulpy sauce.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Add cumin seed first then cloves then sliced onion, once it istransperent add, ginger-garlic-green chilli paste.
5. Then add cardamom, black pepper powder, chilli powder, salt,turmeric. Stir well.
6. Add pulpy tomato sauce. Fry for few more minutes.
7. Now you can add water and boil. Let it cook on medium heat tillthe gravy becomes thick.
8. Finally add the paneer cubes. (If you have enough time u can deepfry this paneer in oil until it is golden brown)Do not cook for morethan a minute after putting paneer. Remove from heat.
P.S if you are adding curry leaves u can add them while you arecooking the onion.
Last day a friend of mine asked about this recipe for her Lunar new year celebrations,thought about sharing with her and you!!!. Happy new year to all of you.